Dept. of Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral and maxillofacial surgery is a branch of surgery to correct a wide spectrum of diseases, injuries and defects in the head, neck, face, jaws and the hard and soft tissues of the oral and maxillofacial region.
It is a recognized international surgical specialty and it is one of the nine specialties of dentistry.
Treatments performed by maxillofacial surgeons include:
- Dentoalveolar surgery (surgery to remove impacted teeth, difficult tooth extractions, extractions on medically compromised patients, bone grafting or preprosthetic surgery to provide better anatomy for the placement of implants, dentures, or other dental prostheses)
- Diagnosis and treatment of benign and malignant pathology, cysts, tumors etc.
- Diagnosis and treatment of congenital craniofacial malformations such as cleft lip and palate and cranial vault malformations such as craniosynostosis, (craniofacial surgery)
- Diagnosis and treatment of soft and hard tissue trauma of the oral and maxillofacial region (jaw fractures, cheek bone fractures, nasal fractures, LeFort fracture, skull fractures and eye socket fractures).
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic facial pain disorders.
- Diagnosis and treatment of temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders.
- Cosmetic surgery limited to the head and neck: (rhytidectomy/facelift, browlift/blepharoplasty, otoplasty, rhinoplasty, septoplasty, cheek augmentation, chin augmentation, genioplasty, neck liposuction, lip enhancement, injectable cosmetic treatments, botox, chemical peel etc.)
- Dept of Gen. & Surgical Gastroenterology
- Dept of Gastroenterology
- Dept of Cardiology
- Dept of Cardiac Surgery
- Intensive Care Unit ( ICU )
- Dept of Nephrology
- Dept of Neurology
- Dept of Neuro Surgery
- Dept of ENT
- Dept of Orthopedic
- Dept of Physiotherapy
- Dept of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Dept of Pediatrics & Neonatology
- Dept of Opthalmology
- Dept of Radiology
- Dept of Diet & Nutrition
- Dept of Anesthesiology
- Dept of Internal Medicine
- Dept. of Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dept. of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Dept. of Urology
- Dept. of Dermatology
- Dep. of Pathology
- Dept. of Dental
- Health Check up facility