Dept. of Physiotherapy
"A perfect Anatomical Repair without Functional Recovery is Useless"
The department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation at Shri Balaji hospital is dedicated to restoring you to your optimum health and functional abilities after any musculoskeletal illness or injury. Physiotherapists work round the clock to deliver the best possible patient care to both our outpatients as well as inpatients.
They specialize in a wide array of problems affecting the musculoskeletal system, including:
- Disorders involving the spine, shoulder and upper extremity, hip, pelvis, knee, ankle and foot.
- Sports injuries.
- Pre and Post Joint Replacement.
- Fractures and dislocations.
- Cervical / lumbar spondylosis.
- Ligament Sprains, strains and Repetitive stress injuries.
- Soft tissue injuries like Tennis Elbow. De'Quervalns Disease, Plantar Fascitis and many more.
- Amputee Rehabilitation.
- Dept of Gen. & Surgical Gastroenterology
- Dept of Gastroenterology
- Dept of Cardiology
- Dept of Cardiac Surgery
- Intensive Care Unit ( ICU )
- Dept of Nephrology
- Dept of Neurology
- Dept of Neuro Surgery
- Dept of ENT
- Dept of Orthopedic
- Dept of Physiotherapy
- Dept of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Dept of Pediatrics & Neonatology
- Dept of Opthalmology
- Dept of Radiology
- Dept of Diet & Nutrition
- Dept of Anesthesiology
- Dept of Internal Medicine
- Dept. of Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dept. of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Dept. of Urology
- Dept. of Dermatology
- Dep. of Pathology
- Dept. of Dental
- Health Check up facility