Dept. of Orthopedic
This unit is run by a team of experienced orthopaedicians, physiotherapists, nurses and occupational therapist.
Trauma and general orthopaedics: This unit is run by senior consultants who are available round the clock to attend all type of bony and musculo-skeletal trauma. The unit is backed up by fully equipped operative rooms for any procedure to be done short time. Facilities available are reduction of fracture & Plaster application, plating, closed pinning, interlock nailing, hip fracture fixation, change of ball of hip joint, wiring, pinning, external fixator applicaion / ilizarov fixation ( bad & crushed skin with fractures ) and fixation of spinal injuries. The department is well supported by Radiology, Neurosurgery, Vascular Surgery and Plastic Surgery departments.
- Trauma Care : Fracture fixation is performed with modern minimally invasive techniques, using the latest GE C-Arm.
- Treatment of sports injuries / Arthoscopic surgery.
- Joint Replacement.
- Spinal Surgery and Instrumentation for sciatica, spinal infections, tumours and fractures.
- Deformity correction surgery for congenital deformities, fractures non-union / malunion.
- Rehabilitation surgery for polio, Cerebral Paisy.
- Paediatric Orthopeadic surgery.
( MS. Orthopedics)
SR. Consultatnt Orthopedic Surgeon Arthoscopic & Joint Replacement Surgeon
- Dept of Gen. & Surgical Gastroenterology
- Dept of Gastroenterology
- Dept of Cardiology
- Dept of Cardiac Surgery
- Intensive Care Unit ( ICU )
- Dept of Nephrology
- Dept of Neurology
- Dept of Neuro Surgery
- Dept of ENT
- Dept of Orthopedic
- Dept of Physiotherapy
- Dept of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Dept of Pediatrics & Neonatology
- Dept of Opthalmology
- Dept of Radiology
- Dept of Diet & Nutrition
- Dept of Anesthesiology
- Dept of Internal Medicine
- Dept. of Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dept. of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Dept. of Urology
- Dept. of Dermatology
- Dep. of Pathology
- Dept. of Dental
- Health Check up facility